|Binks 2100 Spray Gun.
The 2100 spray gun is a durable, full sized gun that is comfortable, well balanced, and easy to use. A specially designed grip measurably improves operator control, balance, and spray quality. Supported by the largest selection of air and fluid nozzles in the industry, the model 2100 will spray all conventional coatings, including those with high solids.
Graco, DeVilbiss, Binks, Gema, Hosco, Ransburg, Accuspray, Paasche, Topline, 3M and more
• Air-Operated Spray Packages
• Air, Airless and Air Assisted Airless Spray/Transtech
• Airbrush Equipment
• Color Change Valves
• Connectors and Couplers
• Heaters, Fluid
• HVLP Spray Equipment/Conventional
• Hose Assemblies, Reels, Air and Fluid, Nylon and Teflon, Hydraulic and Couplings
• Regulators, Air and Fluid, Back Pressure Valves
• Paint Circulatig
• PPS – Paint Preparation Systems
• Pressure Gauges, Air and Fluid
• Spray Guns, Manual and Automatic
• Tanks and Cups
• Tips, Air Caps, Nozzles and Needles
• Valves & Fittings, Stainless Steel and Teflon
DeVilbiss atomized spray guns are often referred to as conventional atomizing. It uses high velocity air jets to produce a very high powered spray.
DeVilbiss HVLP spray guns have a much higher transfer efficiency than conventional air atomizing spray guns due to lower air pressures.
DeVilbiss Trans-Tech spray guns utilize the very latest advances in computational fluid dynamics. See why DeVilbiss is the right way to finish!
Contact us today and speak with our application/solution experts who will help you
make sure you’re getting the most out of your finishing, fluid handling and filtration processes.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, 314-729-7000