For a superior quality finish, our enclosed industrial spray booths are highly efficient at managing airflow and productivity. Air flows in through the filtered double entry doors in the front of the booth, passes through the booth’s working area, and into the filtered exhaust chamber located in the rear of the booth. This filtered exhaust air is drawn through the exhaust plenum and discharged upward into the atmosphere through the exhaust stack.
Richards-Wilcox, Col-Met/RTT Engineered Systems, Spray Systems, Global Finishing, Rapid Engineering , Rohner
- Batch Booths
- Industrial and Open Face
- Ovens - Burn-off, Convection, Gas-Fired and Electric Infrared
- Spray Booth Lights, Fans, Exhaust
- Truck/Auto/Rail Car Booths
- Air Make-up Units
- Conveyor Systems
• Heavy Duty Construction Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and are engineered with corresponding support structure as booth dimensions demand. All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
• Superior Doors Windowed personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation. Doors are field hung on slotted hinges to facilitate installation on uneven floors.
• Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48” long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Col-Met light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D and Class 2 Division 2, Groups F and G)
• Efficient Fans & Motors Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors
• Air Solenoid Valve Air Solenoid Valve
• Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
• ETL Certification Available
Contact us today and speak with our application/solution experts who will help you
make sure you’re getting the most out of your finishing, fluid handling and filtration processes.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, 800-365-7565