If you are a government vendor and would be interested in partnering with Fluid-Air Products Inc. on long term contracts for better leveraging, please contact Carl, 800-365-7565.“ Remember nothing gets accomplished without communication first”.
We currently represent several manufacturers in marketing their products to the various agencies of the Federal Government. We have extensive experience in all aspects of Federal Government procurement and have successfully obtained many supply contracts on behalf of firms we represent including . . .
- DeVilbiss and Carlisle Fluid Technologies – Air Spray Equipment, Compressors, Parts and Accessories
- Graco – Lubrication Equipment, Parts and Accessories
- Columbus Industries – Filter Media and Accessories
- Global Finishing Solutions – Spray Booths, Parts and Accessories, Sheet Metal
- Col-Met– Spray Booths and Ovens
- GEMA – Powder Coating Equipment
- Carlisle Fluid Technologies – Electrostatic Equipment
About Our Government Specialist . . . Carl Courtois
With the backing of more than 350 years of combined sales and technical experience in the finishing and fluid handling industry, Fluid-Air Products along with Carl Courtois offers the very highest level of expertise, service and value. Fluid-Air has had a government contract since 1992 and Carl has been in our government division since 2000 finding solutions and servicing every level of the government. Carl is also an Air Force veteran with 10 years of active duty service time along with serving tours in Desert Storm/Desert Shield. He states “I can relate to your experience because I’ve been there and been expected to do more with less!”
Fluid-Air Products offers . . .
- Multiple shipping options throughout the US and internationally for your convenience.
- Large inventory of repair parts, accessories, tips, spray guns, supplies, equipment and more.
- Same day shipping is standard on all in stock items. If we don’t have it, we will go the extra mile to find what you need quickly!
All five levels of government (municipal, county, state, federal and special district) comprise our market for goods and services. Buyers in the vast government market include officials in the executive, legislative, administrative, engineering, purchasing, financial and other operational departments within municipal, township, county, state, special district and -federal government agencies.